Hi " Guest " , By Registering an Account today you will be able to See more posts and Topics Rather Being a guest, Please Register Today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REQUESTS::HD_CLUB
(07-12-2019, 05:34 AM)RollJack Wrote: brother thanks for giving me this honor to provide you feedback. lets understand and absorb the hard fact. this forum is witnessing unprecedented surge of users who have no patience to download and watch stuff which is mostly nude one or sensous one. millenial kids want everything on the click of button. what you are uploading is a good content but again that is available on youutube which can be viewed without waiting for download. and most importantly that stuff is not to taste of this generation. we do enjoy that but this gen is feed upon sunny leone etc. so my suggestion to you is that upload stuff in international category which has less competition. there is hell lot of content to enjoy. there are webseries in us uk etc which have hottest nude scene in these days. you can surf then post here. on vk there is community nude celeb. check that and you can thank me later.  Blush
Thanks brother for your suggestion.I was thinking of the same thing about opening up a thread in international but just wanted to believe there are still people who like bollywood content here.If nothing works here i will move on to international completely for good and i dont even need to surf for content I have my own page on vk and got a little following if not for my identity issue i would have already posted the content from my page.This is best forum i have seen so far even if its an adult forum most people are polite and respectful and even though this gen is fed up of bollywood content i believe quality content always has demand. New becomes old but good content always stays fresh.I will find and post some good content next week and maybe open up an thread international thread too.
All followers please read this ::: https://desimasalaboard.com/Thread-REQUE...6#pid22696
For requests:- https://desimasalaboard.com/Thread-REQUESTS-HD-CLUB
Live Requests:Fridays 10:00PM-11:00PM

1.kiran rathod Souten: The Other Woman 2006
2.nisha kothari James 2005

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Chekkara Keli Song - Lakshyam Movie[/color]

(07-12-2019, 05:36 PM)anurag1993 Wrote: [color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]Chekkara Keli Song - Lakshyam Movie[/color]
Hard to find that even in dvd buddy,give me a few days.
All followers please read this ::: https://desimasalaboard.com/Thread-REQUE...6#pid22696
For requests:- https://desimasalaboard.com/Thread-REQUESTS-HD-CLUB
Live Requests:Fridays 10:00PM-11:00PM

You are great man.quick respond.

Another request

1.Manish koirala Tum – A Dangerous Obsession I

2.Preeti Jhangiani Chaahat – Ek Nasha 2005 song and scene.

3.Preeti Jhangiani dil mangdi song

(07-12-2019, 04:54 PM)sabertooth Wrote: Thanks brother for your suggestion.I was thinking of the same thing about opening up a thread in international but just wanted to believe there are still people who like bollywood content here.If nothing works here i will move on to international completely for good and i dont even need to surf for content I have my own page on vk and got a little following if not for my identity issue i would have already posted the content from my page.This is best forum i have seen so far even if its an adult forum most people are polite and respectful and even though this gen is fed up of bollywood content i believe quality content always has demand. New becomes old but good content always stays fresh.I will find and post some good content next week and maybe open up an thread international thread too.

polite celeb is your community there?
Yeh board apun ka naya company bole to. panga nai karne ka shyana log 

(07-12-2019, 06:10 PM)sabertooth Wrote: Hard to find that even in dvd buddy,give me a few days.

brother i pm'ed you some requests but you haven't posted them yet. Hope will do it soon. Thanks in advance.
bootylover