Hi " Guest " , By Registering an Account today you will be able to See more posts and Topics Rather Being a guest, Please Register Today

GET THE ACCESS TO THE NEW & IMPROVED PREMIUM SECTION TODAY - 2500.00 - 1500.00 EVERYTHING EXPLAINED INCLUDING CONTENT PREVIEW AND COST AND PAYMENT METHOD CLICK HERE TO READ EVERYTHING CONTACT @ Godfather

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
No Fucking Redirect Links Allowed
Thumbs Up 
W.E.F from August 8th 2019 - 
We have stopped accepting any redirect links ..
Thats means no short earn no adfly kind of links are allowed on the board any more .. 
This was not meant to be here on our forum , but i believe no matter how good we wanna do for you guys , some people have no fucking manners to be on the board .. 
for 1 video there are 3-5 redirect links so many pop-ups , do you think you could have downloaded that ??

So 
Any new topic or post from 8th august 2019 should have a direct link for the video 
that means if very stream the links should be of very stream , if openload the link should be of open load .. 

If any redirect links found , the topics will be deleted .. 

Request the users to kick out these loser uploaders from the board , we dont fucking need spammers on the board , one who think can contribute is welcome else you can just stay as . reader on the board .. 

The End .. !!
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

MEMBERS PLEASE AT LEAST POST 1 DIRECT LINK  and Other can be ur wish 
I can Continue if u people Support only

Buy Premium by using this link

Code:
https://keep2share.cc/pr/65304

(08-08-2019, 09:18 AM)mark45 Wrote: MEMBERS PLEASE AT LEAST POST 1 DIRECT LINK  and Other can be ur wish 

Yes Please Admin Allow Only 1 Redirect link Please

(08-08-2019, 09:53 AM)desijoker001 Wrote: Yes Please Admin Allow Only 1 Redirect link Please

1 direct link and 1 redirect link is allowed  . users can continue like that way
I can Continue if u people Support only

Buy Premium by using this link

Code:
https://keep2share.cc/pr/65304

(08-08-2019, 10:00 AM)mark45 Wrote: 1 direct link and 1 redirect link is allowed  . users can continue like that way

Ok Bro 

Mene Bhi Dekha Tha Ak Bande NE ak 3mb Ke video PE 5 link Short Kar ke rakhi

(08-08-2019, 08:45 AM)Godfather Wrote: W.E.F from August 8th 2019 - 
We have stopped accepting any redirect links ..
Thats means no short earn no adfly kind of links are allowed on the board any more .. 
This was not meant to be here on our forum , but i believe no matter how good we wanna do for you guys , some people have no fucking manners to be on the board .. 
for 1 video there are 3-5 redirect links so many pop-ups , do you think you could have downloaded that ??

So 
Any new topic or post from 8th august 2019 should have a direct link for the video 
that means if very stream the links should be of very stream , if openload the link should be of open load .. 

If any redirect links found , the topics will be deleted .. 

Request the users to kick out these loser uploaders from the board , we dont fucking need spammers on the board , one who think can contribute is welcome else you can just stay as . reader on the board .. 

The End .. !!

And Bro Also Fix file sharing Hosting

Like DDL OPENLOAD VERYSTREAM IT's Have No Limit Downloading

(08-08-2019, 10:02 AM)desijoker001 Wrote: Ok Bro 

Mene Bhi Dekha Tha Ak Bande NE ak 3mb Ke video PE 5 link Short Kar ke rakhi

yup was about to complaint myself. 1 short link is ok but 5 links are way too much. and half of those links were of just his blog

(08-08-2019, 10:35 AM)anallover Wrote: yup was about to complaint myself. 1 short link is ok but 5 links are way too much. and half of those links were of just his blog

hmm

@ mark45 yes Smile thats ok Smile
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

(08-08-2019, 10:00 AM)mark45 Wrote: 1 direct link and 1 redirect link is allowed  . users can continue like that way

Brother i m Confused ...pls Correct me if Im wrong...Short earn link Inside Very stream link is Allowed or not...