Hi " Guest " , By Registering an Account today you will be able to See more posts and Topics Rather Being a guest, Please Register Today

Hi , Buy Premium Membership FOR $21.95 Per Month / Platinum 1 Year FOR $150.00 / Platinum Lifetime FOR $200.00 & Platinum Lifetime " Verified " FOR $300.00 and get Over 300gb Of High quality Desi Content . Message @ Godfather or FILL THIS FORM when you are online till this process is completed , as we respond nearly immediately . Ignoring our Responce to your Query Will Result In Bann for your Account

GET THE ACCESS TO THE NEW & IMPROVED PREMIUM SECTION TODAY - 1500.00 EVERYTHING EXPLAINED INCLUDING CONTENT PREVIEW AND COST AND PAYMENT METHOD CLICK HERE TO READ EVERYTHING CONTACT @ Godfather

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
** Must Read **  How to Be a Premium Member & What you Will Get
HELLO
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE A BRAND NEW - EASY NAVIGATION PREMIUM ZONE FOR YOU GUYS. 

JUST BEFORE WE PROCEED - IF WE GET ANY REQUEST OR QUERY FOR THE PAYMENT AND THE USER DOES NOT REVERT BACK WITHIN 12 HOURS , THE ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED , WE TAKE PAYMENTS THROUGH ESCROW ( THIRD PARTIES ) AND WE DO NOT HOST ANY FILES OR IMAGES ON OUR SERVERS - SO PLEASE BEFORE CLAIMING ANY COPYRIGHT OR TO BELIEVE YOU CAN DO SOMETHING TWITTY WITH US JUST TO WATSE OUR TIME - RATHER SAVE YOUR ACCOUNT TO GET BANNED ..

WHAT YOU WILL GET

[Image: Naughty-Neighbor.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20191002-031536-561000510726362884.jpg]
[Image: ac226a6bfcd2fbca92aea9e204625f44.png]

[Image: version1-708x556.jpg][Image: sperm-1024x804.jpg][Image: merilalkar-708x556.jpg][Image: Kanchan.jpg][Image: JHARKAND-full-708x777.jpg][Image: hotbanglasong-708x564.jpg][Image: chotisibaat-708x556.jpg][Image: 6215452065456455800.jpg][Image: 1-CB-anna69gc-April-14-2018-16-02-37.jpg][Image: dd3c89ef7da75fae3ac3e141a4feb8c5-thumb.png][Image: A-30.jpg][Image: 13-l-708x944.jpg][Image: 2-1-225x300.jpg][Image: 1-8-708x698.jpg][Image: g1urJWD.jpg][Image: AGF-l78-AK2-T3-I25-Ns-So9jx-VDQTa-UU-GLT...j-k-no.jpg][Image: Screenshot-2019-06-30-at-02-17-58.png][Image: 1.jpg][Image: Bhavna-130.jpg]

PREMIUM SECTION ALREADY HAVE CONTENT OVER 150GB WHICH INCLUDES
# SIMRAN KAUR PREMIUM VIDEOS
# SCANDALS , MMS
# POONAM PANDEY
# SHERLYN CHOPRA
# HARDCORE DESI VIDEOS ONLY
# BOLLYWOOD UNCENSORED
# B-GRADE CENSORED & UNCENSORED ( MALLU , TELGU MOVIES AND CLIPS )
# B-GRADE MOVIE SONGS
# SEX STORES IN HINDI IN PDF FORMAT
# PICTURE GALLERIES OF SOME FAMOUS CIRCULATING INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER CELEBS ( ONLY LIMITED )
    AND LOT MORE , WE ADD MORE THEN 20-30 CLIPS EVERY MONTH .
# BROWSE THE FORUMS ABSOLUTELY ADVERTISEMENTS FREE - LINKS ARE EXCLUDED

WHAT IS THE PRICE

THE PRICE FOR THE ACCESS OF PREMIUM SECTION IS 1500.00 Rupees or $21.95 ( USD )/ PER MONTH

HOW TO BUY

We Accept Payments Via

* Amazon India Gift Cards YOU CAN SEE HOW TO BUY AMAZON INDIA GIFT CARDS FROM THIS LINK - CLICK HERE
* PAYTM
* GOOGLE PAY ( INDIA )
* UPI ( TRANSFER )
* NET BANKING
* BITCOINS ( ANY CRYPTO CURRENCY )

CONTACT @ Godfather for the completion of PAYMENT and setting up your account Today
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

are the webseries part of this premium?

@reddevil123 is ot written in the explanation of premium ?
If no i believe its not
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

@ Godfather i will trying to rach you but msg cannot be send i want access
this access is lifetime ya only 1 month

where it was 2500 for 1 month before
we have added more and improved the section and decreased the price as well
this is for 1500 1 month now ..
No offers ..

is the content to be downloaded or online

@mikerojer both , but we always prefer to download and play and save the bandwidth of the server and save the load on the server as well

Hi i want to buy this premium for 1 month via Paytm so what should i do ?

@ cvd111 replied and upgraded Smile

(09-22-2019, 03:48 PM)Godfather Wrote: @ cvd111 replied and upgraded Smile

Thank you, but i have a doubt i enjoy the premium section. but still on regular forums there is still ads and redirects for every video link. there is no special access for that with this purchase ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Information ** How To **  Be a Premium or Platinum Member Today ( Know How to be a premium or platinum ) Admin 108 29,771 09-17-2019, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Godfather
Star **Closed** 40% Flat Off oN PREMIUM + 2 MORE Additional Months Godfather 0 1,225 07-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Godfather
Information **Important** Payment Methods for Premium & Platinum Admin 0 497 04-07-2019, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Admin