Hi " Guest " , By Registering an Account today you will be able to See more posts and Topics Rather Being a guest, Please Register Today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXBII / XOSSIP please register your name here
i was known as silverscorpion

i was never known on exbii , i was a leecher there Big Grin .. but i was member of filesquick like masaladesi .. so paying for something and then leetching is still acceptable Big Grin
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

(06-11-2019, 02:21 AM)njscorpion Wrote: i was known as silverscorpion

Clapping Handshake  welcome to the thread bro  Blush
Yeh board apun ka naya company bole to. panga nai karne ka shyana log 

(06-11-2019, 03:37 AM)Godfather Wrote: i was never known on exbii , i was a leecher there Big Grin .. but i was member of filesquick like masaladesi .. so paying for something and then leetching is still acceptable Big Grin

Blush  i was a leecher there too for 2-3 years but i got involved in chit chat somehow and made some good friend and greatest enemy there. still in contact with them. their poster section was the main attracting, it has the best latest xxx  Blush  but when SOPA and PIPA came it had to be shut down.  Doh

(05-31-2019, 11:55 AM)Casinar Wrote: my dear xossipian please provide your name here.  lets have fun

i think this thread should be pinned!

MaddySam......if you guys allow me to this group ?

(06-15-2019, 02:44 AM)Maddy sam Wrote: MaddySam......if you guys allow me to this group ?

most welcome bro. feel free to share anything here. Beer